..Grow Old With Me..♥♡

Grow old along with me
  The best is yet to be  
When our time has come, We will be as one
God bless our love 
Grow old along with me  
Two branches of one tree  
Face the setting sun  
When the day is done
God bless our love 
Spending our lives together  
Man and wife together 
World without end
Grow old along with me 
 Whatever fate decrees  
We will see it through 
 For our love is true
God bless our love 
God bless our love

yesss... lagu itu terus aku puterin dari tadi malem.. Biarpun jadul, dan mungkin karena suasana 4tahunan 'resmi pacaran' lagu itu jadi indah.. hiihihiii

btw,gk berasa lhoo (eh berasa juga) udah pacaran 4 tahun dengan si abang.. Dengan semua yang udah dilalui, bertengkar, baikan,marah-marahan, beda pendapat, sampai kita mengambil keputusan untuk menikahh,,that's sweettt memory!!! :)

It's so great to find that one special person You want to annoy for the rest of your life. Yah, and me! I so greatfull when I'm with you! Semoga kita selamanya.. :)

Love you abang! and our love still grows!
*Love&hugs*

0 comments:


up